Tuesday, November 3, 2009

2 DaYs hOliday Wif my PareNtsss

Salam d all bloggerzzz...hope u all guys have fun n everything go smooth as usual!!!
Me???soo many story to update here but still dunno how n where to start hik2...Last week after me n him attended d Acap's wedding at Tmn Maluri...start proceed with d other agenda....KLCC!!!!d purpose to go there juz to repaire my watch @ swatch center n "cuci2 mata tgk org"muahhh felt crazy with d hot stuff from GAP boutique....aso d big sale @IsEtan aso kill me n mY money hahahaha....
Around 7.00pm, I got my bus to My Hometown yahooooo!!!!soo excited hik2...some progress need to update wif my parents regarding wif mY big daY....d agenda:
1.Fill up d "niKah" form n need to find d"saksi"
2. Comfirmed d menu during d big day wif Tuan Hj Amar (cheff)
3. help my mom to clear d curtain...
4. Distributed d wedding card...
alhamdullilah...all d things already done n thnk you very much to my dad...that need to be the main person who incharged dis event..n aso to my mom love you so much....my brothers that every week come back home to finish everything at home....

No comments:

Post a Comment